Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm in love.

'Nuff said.

11 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! He is so cute! I wish I was there to hold him and give him kisses. He is too cute to resist. I love the BYU outfit!

RDavidson said...

awww so cute! Watching your baby sleep never gets old. They just look so perfect when they are asleep.

Bonecrusher said...

Oh my goodness...he is just perfect.

Jenny said...

he's sooooo cute and never stop taking pictures, even if they are all of him sleeping. Now that my boy is older and doesn't sleep as much during the day, I sometimes relish the pictures of him sleeping as a newborn :)

Bethany said...

i need to come visit....pictures are not cutting it for me! so cute :)

Holman Family said...

he is sooo adorable!!

Jill Revell said...

I can see why! PRECIOUS!

Emily said...

your little baby is making me miss the days when my baby was little. :) he is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I think Charlie is sooo adorable.You guys did great! Hope everything is good for you. I miss seeing your smiling face!
Take care!

Jen Erekson

Anonymous said...

I'm in love too Emily and I've never even met him. Glad things are going well. My Mom said you had a few problems with stiches. hope you are well and that things are going great.

Love
Janae

Jennifer Ricks said...

Oh my gosh, that's the sweetest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm so glad you are one happy mom! You're amazing, Emily!