Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 years...

3 years ago today Brian and I were married in the Oakland temple. These 3 years have been so full of fun times and amazing learning experiences for us -- what a blessing to be able to go through so much, together. Here are a few random facts from the past 3 years:

We have...
lived in 7 places, between 2 states
owned 3 cars
done 2 1/2 years of undergrad (between the 2 of us)
received 2 BYU degrees (between the 2 of us)
done 2 summer internships
had 4 different jobs (between us both)
1 child on the way
fallen deeper in love every day.

Happy 3 years Brian! I love you!

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Emily you are so beautiful... inside and out! Congrats on your special day! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mary Beck said...

Congrats on Three years! And Em, I am SO mad at myself.. You taught at the school that was TWO blocks from where I lived in Orem.. HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE YOU?????I'm so mad right now. Anyway, I can't believe you're going to be a mom in like three weeks! And, I have one of those travel systems,and love jogging with it. And yes- your body does get back to the way it used to be-- well, kind of anyway.. GOOD LUCK !!

Kelli said...

Beautiful picture! It's so fun looking back to see what you've done in 3 years of marriage huh!? I wonder how 10 years is going to look!! ikks...I'm glad everything is going well for ya. I'm sure you can't wait for the little one to get here!! Miss ya!

Kathryn Cooper said...

congratulations! beautiful wedding dress!

Anonymous said...

Has it been that long? Congrats!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it has been three years. It seems like just yesterday we were going camping shortly after you got married! Congrats again!

Ashley said...

Congrats! This year with a new baby will be your best yet!

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Baby! We're so excited for you both! We hope you're enjoying L.A. too :) We're up in Sacramento, so not exactly close, but it's still nice to know that not everyone is moving all the way across the country. :)

Holman Family said...

Em- This is Jessica Holman. Im sure you remeber me. I found your blog. Happy Anniversary!! I miss you guys, and im so jealous that your in southern cali..hehe. can't wait to see a pic of the baby!!ooh here is my blog holmanfamily04.blogspot.com/ :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

We were looking at your pictures and Hyrum said, "There are my friends!" It's Nian and Ellee!"

Only two weeks now! How exciting!

Jill Revell said...

Congrats on 3 years! Ok, so I have to laugh - I check your blog EVERYDAY, no lie, to see if your little one has arrived. I know it is coming up but I don't know the exact due date. I can't wait to see your little boy.!

Anonymous said...

Three years ago our family was very blessed to have sweet, sweet, sweet Emily join our family, what a blessing not only for Brian but for our entire family. Emily has brought so much joy and happiness to our lives. Brian you are such a special son and we are so pleased with you. Thanks for all of the paydays. We love you guys,
P.S. Just 9 more days and we will have a Buddy YEA!!!