22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
5 comments:
I love the picture! And I love all the pics of when your sister and mom stayed with you. You look ADORABLE! - and so good for being 38 weeks!! WOW - I am so excited for your little boy to come!!! Keep us posted!
What a fun picture! Your due date is coming closer and closer. We expect a phone call when this little man comes. We are so excited for you!
You guys are awesome. ;)
Quite possible the most tender B&E pic I've seen. What cuties. I'm so excited for little buddy coming soon. That was totally nice of B's job to let him skip out on a month of training. You are beautiful... now lets have this baby!
Hey I was there! Those were good times! Next year you'll have to photoshop Buddy into the photo. I watched shaking grandpa syndrome the other day, and definatly had a good laugh.
Post a Comment