Brian and I had a fabulous fourth of July -- it started off with sleeping-in! Brian's job requires him to be at his desk every morning by 5:30, so the fact that he had the day off and that we got to sleep-in until 8:00 was pure bliss.
We then headed to the beach to meet up with a family from our ward and just enjoyed being at a gorgeous beach and knowing that we were only 15 miles from our house. In my "state" I wasn't able to play around in the water like I would normally like to, but we still had a great time just being together and spending time with friends. (Sorry we have no pictures, we kind of forgot the camera. I know. Bad us.)
That afternoon we came home and our dear friends Lori, Paul, and Emmett came by to visit us and see our new casa. It was great being able to visit with them and just have fun laughing and being together.
Later that night we met up with Lori & Paul again, as well as with some other friends of their's, and played games and watched fireworks on a small beach at Ventura Harbor. While the fireworks show left a lot to be desired, we had a great time just being with good friends.
Frisbee while waiting for fireworks...
Emmett, Esther, Lori, me, and Baby A.(I can't believe how small my belly looks here...ah, those were the days!)


6 comments:
How fun! It sounds like you had a great fourth of July! We wished we could have celebrated with you!
You look FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww so fun! You guys look so cute!
Looks like you guys are having such a good time! I can't wait to see that little baby boy. You look AMAZING, by the way.
I'm glad you found me! Yay for babies! You look SO great! And sounds like you had an enjoyable 4th! Just a few more weeks! :)
emily-
you are too cute. i am so glad you found my blog. i am so excited for you and brian to be parents. its going to be so fun reading everyones blogs from the old ward. good luck and i cant wait to see pictures of your little guy.
Post a Comment