Friday, July 25, 2008

My rollercoaster...

Getting the phone call that Brian missed his flight back to LA: heart-breaking

Finding out that he might be able to get on a later flight for tonight: encouraging

Waiting an hour in stand-by to see if he can even get on the flight: nerve-wracking

Knowing that he made it and is on his way home RIGHT NOW: PRICELESS!!!!


Now with Brian's New York training "almost" behind us, our next adventure will be BUDDY!

5 comments:

Jill Revell said...

What a comfort to have your hubby home. Pedicures are the BEST! I think the last one I had was when I was prego. I totally love that you nicknamed your baby Buddy.

Lori said...

Yeah! I am so happy he made it! Be careful driving to the airport. LAX is so crazy to pick people up at! But, of course it's worth it.:)

Alicia said...

Yay! I hate being away from Brad, even if only for a few days, let alone a few weeks! I am excited for your little friend to come. He's bound to be adorable coming from you and Brian!

Lauren H. said...

I just checked our ward list, and your aunt and uncle are in our ward! I love that the Mormon world is so small! I will have to figure out who they are and chat with them about our fabulous mutual link- the Ames! Good luck with these last two weeks of pregnancy!!

Unknown said...

So, I am incredibly psyched out of my mind for the arrival of Buddy. I am excited for Emmett to meet his BYU roommate. ;-) Good luck in the home stretch!