Catalina is a small island off the coast of California and just an hour away by ferry. We had such a good time -- we can't wait to go back with little Buddy:)
Here are a few highlights from the day...
Check out my latest trick! Impressive, I know.
On the dock at Catalina.
The view from a cliff overlooking the Catalina Harbor.
Brian feeding fish with food from...
...our favorite 25 cent machine ever!
The sunset over Catalina from the ferry-ride home.What a wonderfully perfect day! I love having my husband back again:)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got to take a fun trip before Baby Boy makes his appearance! You look darling! Glad that Brian is back safe and sound!
I love the belly trick! You look so good! This might sound weird but you don't look miserable. A lot of prego girls around the last few weeks of pregnancy look completely miserable & I was one of them. Way to be tough :)
Post a Comment